As a provider for the DD and Medically
Fragile Waiver Program, we are aware of
the state and federal regulations. We attend regular state trainings to update our
plan of care in accordance with state requirements. Global Nutrition Services can
provide your agency with the following services:
- Nutrition evaluations conducted in
the home, day program or any location most convenient to the consumer.
- Regular visits to the home, as
approved by the agency, to ensure compliance with the nutrition plan.
- Menu and recipe development for
therapeutic and mechanically altered diets.
- Staff training on consumers
nutritional needs, therapeutic diets, mechanically altered diets, food label reading, food
/ medication interactions, feeding techniques and monitoring tolerance to enteral feeding.
- Serve as a resource to the team
providers regarding the consumers nutritional intervention.
- Attend ISP meetings and provide
input on the development of the ISP Plan.
- Assist the home to adhere to food
budgets established by the agency.