Global Nutrition Services is currently providing dietitian consulting services to:
- Long Term Care Facilities
- Diabetes Clinics
- LTAC Facilities
- Adolescent and Adult Residential Treatment Centers
- Head Starts, Early Intervention Programs and FIT Programs
- Dialysis Centers
- Specialized Feeding Clinics
- Wound Care Hospitals
- Senior Center Feeding Sites
- Home Health and Hospice Agencies
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Intellectual and Developmental Disabled Individuals and Group Homes
- Teaching Nutrition Classes
- Providing Cooking Demonstrations
Who can benefit from our services?
EVERYONE! You are what you eat. Improving your nutrition habits may improve your quality of life and risk for chronic diseases. Global Nutrition Services has qualified dietitian consultants throughout NM, parts of TX, CO and AZ to provide nutrition services locally for you.
What do we provide for our contracted services?
- Team approach with a focus on prevention of disease and quality of life
- Resource to the medical team
- Over 100 years of experience to ensure your facility complies with state and federal regulations, The Joint Commission and DNV accreditation and CACFP guidelines
- Guaranteed customer satisfaction
Learn more about the Nutrition Coaches PDF services we can provide to you.
If you are interested in a private consultation
We are available to provide individual counseling at your home, fitness club, our office or any location most convenient for you.
Global Nutrition Services can provide individual counseling on:
To learn more about the services we can provide to you or to schedule an appointment with a registered dietitian, email us at: Office@gnsdietitians.com